WUNDERBAR – GERMANY AT SXSW
The South by Southwest (SXSW) creative conference brings together festivals, conferences and specialist exhibits on topics from the music, film and interactive industries. The German joint presentation makes it possible to get an up close and personal look at Germany as a location for innovation and culture across industries. Newcomer bands are presented with an extraordinary opportunity to build international business relations, especially in the American music market.
APPLICATIONS FOR SXSW 2023 ARE OPEN
We offer support to professional artists from Germany for their showcase application for SXSW 2023. Requirements are a professional environment, existing business contacts in the U.S. and a brief justification of what the SXSW appearance is intended to achieve. The application period ends on August 12, 2022.
If interested, please email email@example.com and briefly outline the above three points.
In addition, proposals for the SXSW 2023 conference program can be submitted until July 24, 2022.
For inquiries about cooperation with „Germany at SXSW“ or general topics concerning the German delegation to SXSW please refer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
German Newcomers in Austin
With 2,000 bands from more than 60 countries, SXSW Music is one of the world’s leading conference and showcase festivals for the music industry – with more than twenty talented up-and-coming artists and bands from Germany who are smack dab in the middle of it. They are united in a common goal: making a breakthrough on the North American music market, the world’s largest.
On top of this, around 70,000 professionals from more than 90 countries participate in this ground-breaking digital, film and music conference in March every year. Germany, with more than 1,000 accredited participants, has been amongst the top five in the rankings of international participation in recent years.
- SXSW is the ideal platform for entry into the US market and for maintaining existing business contacts.
- Networking – There is a very high density of top industry representatives and networking events for the music, film and digital industries.
- Advanced knowledge – forward-looking trends and innovations in the music, interactive and film industries are often presented here first.
- The event’s interdisciplinary approach is unrivalled around the world.
- Ideal for product presentations/product launches – also possible within GERMAN HAUS and at the GERMAN PAVILION.
WUNDERBAR – GERMANY AT SXSW is part of the Foreign Trade Fair Programme of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy.
Stay up to date with the latest news about GERMAN HAUS at SXSW. Subscribe to our newsletter!